CYCLE2WORK SCHEMES SUPPORTED BY TRI 1ST
Get fit, lose weight, reduce stress levels and save money on travelling costs. What more reasons do you need to get yourself a tax-free bike and save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and equipment?
How does it work?
As an employee, if you sign up to any of the cycle schemes, you qualify for a tax exemption which saves you on Income Tax and National Insurance contributions by having the cost of the bike and any accessories deducted from your gross salary in monthly, interest free instalments, usually over a 12 – 18 months period. For the duration of this period, your employer is the owner of the equipment and technically loans it to you. At the end of the agreed period, you may be given the option to purchase the equipment or pay a small deposit, which will allow you to remain in possession of the bike and equipment and continue to use it. To find out more about the transfer of ownership contact your employer.
How do I get a bike?
What does Tri 1st have to offer?
- Honest advice from cycling experts who commute to work on their bikes on a daily basis
- Free bike fit and set up when you collect your new bike
- £25 worth of free accessories*
- Free 1st 6-week check-up service
- Superior after sales service
- Free delivery if you buy online or over the phone
*This offer is only valid in conjunction with the purchase of a bike and the redemption of cycle scheme certificate. No cash alternative.