By browsing, registering or placing an order on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit this website or when order products from this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about the following:-
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
- Any transaction you perform on our site. This includes personal information that may identify you for the purposes of the transaction. We may also use this information for anonymous statistical purposes.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our products and services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided. If you do not wish to be contacted in the future, please contact us (HYPERLINK TO LAUNCH EMAIL).
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:-
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site: (a) administer the website, (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website, (c) enable your use of the services available on the website, (d) send to you goods purchased via the website, (e) send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you, (f) send you general commercial communications, (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested; and (h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tri 1st, 293 Harborne Lane, Harborne, Birmingham B17 0NT. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Tri 1st may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2013
- Scott triathlon bikes
- Cervelo triathlon bikes & road bikes
- Polar heart rate monitors
- Craft triathlon gear
- Giro cycling helmets
- Ironman triathlon clothing
- High 5 energy drinks and nutrition
- Asics running shoes
- Adidas running shoes and equipment
- Aqua sphere swimming googles
- Profile triathlon equipment & tri bars
- Blue Seventy Triathlon Wetsuits
- Easton cycling accessories
- Science in Sport energy drinks and nutrition
- Powerbar sports nutrition
- 2XU Triathlon Gear
- Newton Running Shoes
- American Classic
- Pro Power